Opportunities for Staff
We welcome enquiries about how the gallery’s programmes and the Victoria University of Wellington Art Collection can be integrated into the teaching programmes of the university, as an innovative and hands-on alternative to the classroom setting. Examples of how the gallery and the collection can be used include:
- Guided tours providing information about individual works, discussion of wider themes and ideas, and insights into the professional work of the gallery;
- Seminars and workshops using the gallery as a context for analysis and reflection, with particular opportunities for making connections across disciplines;
- Teaching modules which use the operations, architectural features, acoustic character and performative possibilities of the gallery as test cases;
- Performance venue where the distinctive architecture can be exploited to challenge performers;
- Team-building and staff development.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact +64 4 4635229